Saturday, May 26, 2007

Proper Behaviour

I know I have touched base on this subject more then once, but some things in my opinion, need repeating.

I am not only referring to please and thank you, but as for personal behaviour and the behaviour of your children. I saw children today, that if they had been my own, we would have been taking a walk to the bathroom. And they would not have be using the potty. One child, in particular, controlled the whole table. No one could do anything without consulting the child's opinion. She was four. These parents need to get a clue. I am all for raising children to be independent and self reliant, but when your child controls you? Not a good thing. These parents need to realize that when this girl grows up to be a teenager, all hell will break lose. Then they are going to be standing around whining to their friends about, "I don't know where I went wrong." Being a parent is more then about being a friend. You have to be the adult and act like it. Sucks I know, but unless you want to contribute to a world that already has good declining and bad gaining, you and everyone else needs to gain control of our children.


I read on another blog about one of these days the good people of the world were going to finally get fed up and kick butt. Eliminating the bad. Sad to say that if the good did try to disperse with the bad, I believe that some of the so called "Good" people could possibly end up corrupt. There for bringing us right back to where we began. But I have left the original subject. Sorry about that. Tend to ramble when trying to get my meaning across.

Back to my main point, children need to be children. And though they should be the center of your world, they shouldn't rule it. Pass the word.

"Children.... worth more then the world, just don't let them rule it yet."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreeance with you. I let my kid goof around to a certain degree, but being controlling is not in his repertoire. Thanks for visiting my marriage blog, I'll get back into that one of these here days! Loved your comment

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. I didn't realize the date of the post until after I wrote. I hope creativity sparks you back into continuing your blog. It is definately a fun read.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Because of your crony

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact make. The prices seeking the velcros were around 320 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were around 240 pounds on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

The most typical cause of snoring loudly in kids is enlarged tonsils and adenoids. If you see your kid includes a significant loud snoring issue, a trip to the pediatrician will tell you for certain if it is the situation. Given that snoring can present health concerns in youth, some medical professionals suggest removing the tonsils and adenoids to eliminate loud snoring. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]spitj65ch[/url]